GF400 Gas Stove
Double Door Design
Beauty and efficient operation come alive together with the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago. Handsomely detailed in cast iron, this stove’s nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Incorporating Jøtul’s new revolutionary cast iron and stainless steel burner, the JøtulBurner™, and Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology, the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago is the perfect medium size heater for any home.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner™ delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Conversion kit included for use with propane gas
- Large fire viewing area with open door capability
- No electricity required to operate the stove
- Antique brick panel kit
- Wall thermostat
- Remote control
- Floor bracket kit
- Variable speed blower fan kit
- Screen for open door fire viewing
- Short leg kit
- IPI Proflame II ignition system
32,000 High – 16,000 Low
Up to 1,500 sq.ft.
Black, Brown Majolica, Blue-Black Enamel
28.5 x 26.5 x 24 in.
Antique Brick Panel Kit
Blower Fan Kit
Arch Fire Screen