Technologically Advanced Grilling!
Our new Sterling® FR grill series offers the same patented, 100% infrared grilling system as our top-of-the-line G series but in a durable, yet more affordable, commercial-style body reminiscent of our original Sterling gas grills.
It smokes. It sears. It barbecues low and slow. No hot air to dry out food. Just moist, tender, juicy, charbroiled flavor. No flare-ups. No charring. No hot or cold spots. It heats up quickly and is easy to clean. The more hot air a grill uses to cook food, the drier it will be, and traditional gas grills cook with 100% hot air. Even other infrared grills use about 65% hot air (and 35% infrared). But TEC’s patented, 100% infrared grilling system eliminates the hot air, so food retains up to 35% more of its own natural juices. The end result – tender, juicy food. Radiant glass panels below the cooking grates incinerate food drippings, creating a rich, smoky vapor that flavors the food. Now you can have it all – the convenience of gas and the charbroiled flavor of charcoal or wood, but without the ashy residue. When you are cooking on a TEC Infrared Gas Grill, you don’t have to search for that sweet spot or worry about raw hamburgers or overcooked steak. Stainless steel burners were designed to distribute heat evenly across the cooking grates. Every square inch of cooking surface is available for grilling, and temperatures at the grate can be controlled by the simple turn of a knob and with the ability to go from 0-900 degrees (or anywhere in between) in 10 minutes can cut your cooking time in half.
- 3 fuel-efficient stainless steel burners that reach higher temperatures (1400° F) while using less fuel (16,000 BTUs/hr per burner – LP, 17,000 BTUs/hr per burner – Natural) than other grills
- 522 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 28 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes. No hot or cold spots
- Warming rack provides an additional 174 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food
- Commercial-style housing and double-walled hood with fluid rotation handle
- Rapid preheat—0°-900° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
- Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
- Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
- Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning
- Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
- Electronic ignition
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
- Handcrafted in America