Infrared at Home or On The Go!
TEC’s most versatile and affordable full-size grill. In fact, it’s the only full-size grill certified for use on combustible surfaces, including wood. Designed to be used on a table or countertop or as a freestanding grill on a pedestal, it can also be placed on an outdoor island as an alternative to a built-in grill – no cutout opening required. Plus it’s easy to transport to your favorite event or vacation destination. Don't forget to add the optional warming rack.
Everything in nature, including food, is surrounded by a moisture boundary – a layer of air and water molecules. The hot air generated by other grills can’t penetrate this boundary without disturbing it, so food is exposed to the drying elements of hot air as it cooks. TEC grills cook with 100% infrared energy that doesn’t disturb the moisture boundary, so food retains up to 35% more of its own natural juices and remains tender and juicy. It heats up quickly and is easy to clean. The more hot air a grill uses to cook food, the drier it will be, and traditional gas grills cook with 100% hot air. Even other infrared grills use about 65% hot air (and 35% infrared). But TEC’s patented, 100% infrared grilling system eliminates the hot air, so food retains up to 35% more of its own natural juices. The end result – tender, juicy food. Now you can have it all – the convenience of gas and the charbroiled flavor of charcoal or wood, but without the ashy residue. When you are cooking on a TEC Infrared Gas Grill, you don’t have to search for that sweet spot or worry about raw hamburgers or overcooked steak. Stainless steel burners were designed to distribute heat evenly across the cooking grates. Every square inch of cooking surface is available for grilling, and temperatures at the grate can be controlled by the simple turn of a knob and with the ability to go from 0-900 degrees (or anywhere in between) in 10 minutes can cut your cooking time in half.
- Certified to be used on any surface including wood
- One oversized fuel-efficient stainless steel burner that reaches higher temperatures (1400° F) while using less fuel (22,000 BTUs/hr – LP) than other grills
- Natural gas conversion kit sold separately
- 309 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 18 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes – no hot or cold spots
- Warming rack, sold separately provides an additional 115 sq. inches of area for light cooking, baking, or warming food
- Contoured, double-walled hood with fluid rotation handle
- Rapid preheat—0°-900° F in 10 minutes (on high) with hood closed
- Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
- Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
- Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning
- Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner
- Electronic ignition
- Tool and towel side bars serve as handles for carrying (72 lbs)
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction including cooking grates
- Handcrafted in America
Visit our store today and speak with one of our knowledgeable sales staff to find the right grill and accessories for you.
Support and Downloads
G Sport FR Manual
G Sport Technical Diagram