Bold and Distinctive
With its dramatic Georgian arch, the Greenbriar replicates the beautiful fireplaces of America's first families. It is bold and distinctive, open and inviting—the perfect showpiece for rooms that deserve to be shown. If you have a fondness for classic design, this is the fireplace for you.
The Greenbriar can go from a roaring 50,000 BTUH log fire to the romantic gentle flames and glowing embers of a 15,800 BTUH late night campfire-all with just a touch.
Look closely, and you won’t find any telltale louvers or raised platforms most gas fireplaces use to conceal the controls. Instead, they are cleverly tucked to the side, hidden behind a hinged trim area for easy access. The fire appears flush to the floor for the utmost authenticity. In the end, there is simply you and the beautiful fire-the way the experience was always meant to be.
- The dramatic Georgian arch is bold and distinctive, open and inviting
- Romantic fireplace is also a certified ANSI/AGA high efficiency wall furnace
- Flames and heat are adjustable to suit your mood and the weather
- Direct vent design uses 100% outside air for combustion to preserve indoor air quality
- Two-level burner with rear-burner shutoff
- Easily customized with a choice of fronts, doors and interior linings
- Five Classic finishes
- Vintage Iron
- Swedish Nickel
- Antique Copper
- Antique Gold
-Two Interior Linings
- Antique Red Firebrick
- Natural Aged Herringbone
- Optional Custom Andirons
- Optional glass frame overlay
- Optional metal or cast iron doors
Natural Gas (BTUH)
LP Gas (BTUH)
CSA P.4 Efficiency
|Minimum Fireplace Framing Requirements
Visit our showroom today and speak with one of our knowledgable sales staff to begin designing "Your Fireplace".
Support & Downloads
M-50 Greenbriar, Manual Control - Installation & Operating Manual
Gas Fireplace Brochure