Nothing says “home” like a fireplace does. Its history is as primitive as man. For centuries, the hearth was the source of heat and life, and it’s still the gathering place in most homes. The magical dancing flames, the soothing open fire, the warmth, and the glow. You can’t imagine a home without a fireplace…yet sadly, in many homes the fireplace is seldom used.
Breathe life and warmth into the heart of your home with an easily installed, high efficiency, restoration-quality Mendota gas fireplace insert — a seamless blending of the very best of past and present technologies. With the Mendota fireplace insert, you can enjoy all the benefits of a state-of-the-art gas appliance while preserving and enhancing the charm, comfort, and beauty of your home’s existing fireplace. Imagine…at the touch of a button, you’ll have a fire! Mendota offers two different size inserts — D-30 and D-40 — and a variety of beautifully crafted fronts to fit and enhance any fireplace and décor. Our award winning, picturesque gas log fires are the best in the industry. The heart of Mendota’s fireplaces is the magical log fire. The award-winning “TimberFire” and “Deep Timber” log fires are so authentic you’ll think you’re still burning logs from the woodpile. The fires create a magical feeling of warmth and intimacy that naturally draws family and friends together.
Compare sizes to see what's right for your home
- Highest efficiencies — up to 86.4 %.
- Operates during power failure.
- Certified ANSI/AGA high efficiency gas wall furnace.
- The best log fires in the industry.
- Uses 100% outside air for burning.This preserves room air quality and maximizes efficiency.
- Red antique firebrick lined fireboxes.
- Mendota logs are artistically hand molded from real logs.
- 2 sizes and 24 black, brass, silver, copper, nickel, cast, vintage iron and gold fronts fit any room & any decor.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Quiet, variable speed blowers.
- A convenient remote control is a popular option.
- Safety tested to ANSI/AGA Std.
- Flames and heat are variable — operates with thermostat.
- Optional wall mounted control for easy flame/heat adjustment.
- D-30: 2-level burner, D-40: 3-level burner
Visit our showroom today and speak with one of our knowledgable sales staff to begin designing "Your Fireplace".
Support & Downloads
D-Series Insert Specs
D-30 - No Remote - Installation & Operating Manual
Gas Fireplace Brochure